Just what you need.
We believe every bride needs and deserves a wedding planner to walk alongside her to be her ally, confidante, and voice when things get busy, which they always do! Our years of experience have taught us how to plan for the unexpected and handle all situations with grace and positive leadership.
Brides, give yourself some breathing room – you have so much going on and it’s easy to get bogged down with details and forget important aspects of your wedding. We’ll tackle whatever is causing you stress, help you find the vendors who fit your budget and style, and tie in all of your personal details to create an aesthetic that showcases your personality and taste. While it isn’t possible to list all of the tangible and intangible details of our planning services, here are some of the most important pieces of each package we offer.
1. Wedding Coordination
A comprehensive, basic planning package for the bride who wants to stay on track, take the reins in her planning, and have the reassurance that she will be able to enjoy her wedding weekend without lifting a finger. Sometimes referred to as “month-of” or “day-of” coordination, this package gives you unlimited access to your planner throughout your engagement, with most of the planning efforts taking shape about six weeks before the wedding day.
- Unlimited communication with your planner
- Initial planning meeting to establish a customized plan
- Vendor recommendations
- Budget assistance
- Final walk-through at wedding venue with vendors
- Timeline creation
- Management of all vendor communications the month of the wedding
- Confirm vendor payment schedules
- Rehearsal management
- One additional assistant on the wedding day
- Care for personal items, place them as desired, package and send home as directed
- All vendor coordination on the wedding day, setup to cleanup
- Direct ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception according to timeline
2. Wedding Coordination & Design Management
For the bride who envisions a specific aesthetic and wants assistance sourcing talented vendors and coordinating all of the custom details that will make her wedding stand out, wedding coordination and design management is the perfect choice. Your taste and personality will shine through when your planner partners with the best teams in the industry to make your design dreams come to life. We’ll help you get the best bang for your buck, while also making sure every aspect of your design fits seamlessly into the wedding vision. This package includes our comprehensive wedding coordination services with unlimited access to your planner, taking you from engagement to grand exit.
- Includes everything in our Wedding Coordination package
- Management, vendor recommendations, and budget suggestions of all design aspects, including: florals, stationer, decor, printed items, favors, linens, tent, furniture rental, lighting, specialty rentals, custom artwork
3. Full-Service Wedding Planning
You have an incredible vision and plan, but no time to execute it, or maybe you’re just not sure where to start. You might have even booked most of your vendors but are finding less and less time to devote to planning. Perhaps you’re dreaming of a wedding on your family’s land and don’t know how to make it all work. It doesn’t matter where you are in your planning, we’ll step in, tie up any loose ends, and get you on schedule. Full-service planning doesn’t mean that we will hijack your wedding – you’ll still get to choose your vendors and sign your own contracts. You’ll be able to rest assured that every aspect of your wedding is being carefully thought through by professionals with years of experience. Full-service wedding planning includes everything in our Wedding Coordination & Design Management package, with extra emphasis on the following:
- Vendor communication and management throughout the planning process
- Attend vendor meetings as appropriate
- Assistance with hotel room blocks and rates
- Assist in assembly of physical items, such as printed items and welcome bags
- Coordinate all rentals, equipment, and items needed in setup and cleanup
- Assist in timeline for fittings, tastings, and previews
“Working with Jennifer was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day!”
I will absolutely be recommending you to brides – you made the entire day seem like a breeze (and with a great attitude).
•MICHELE HOUSTON, PHOTOGRAPHER•
I appreciate how friendly and accommodating you are. I will definitely recommend you in the future! – Roy, Ceremony Musician
•ROY, CEREMONY MUSICIAN•
I had so many compliments from the other vendors regarding your professionalism and efficiency. I am so glad you were there with us to help in such a wonderful time in our lives. You are awesome and I will definitely be recommending you!
•JULIE, MOTHER OF THE BRIDE•
I loved that you were super organized and got things done, and yet were so kind and soft spoken and had such a lovely demeanor. I will CERTAINLY recommend you to any of my brides!
I will absolutely recommend you to brides and would so appreciate it as well. Working with you again in the future would truly be an honor.
WE'D LOVE TO BE A PART OF YOUR BIG DAY!